The French Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in France and Monaco... » read more
- Evotec: Oncology Research Collaboration with Inserm (2016-09-22)
Evotec AG (Frankfurt Stock Exchange: EVT, TecDAX, ISIN: DE0005664809) announced today that the Company has entered into a research collaboration with Inserm Transfert, the private subsidiary of the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research ("Inserm")...
- iOmx Therapeutics AG Raises €40m in Series A Financing Round (2016-09-22)
- Company establishes top-tier investor base consisting of MPM Capital, Sofinnova Partners, Wellington Partners and Merck Ventures iOmx Therapeutics AG (iOmx), a biopharmaceutical company developing cancer therapeutics based on novel immune checkpoint targets,...
- Sanofi Files Lantus US Patent Infringement against MSD (2016-09-16)
Sanofi announced today that it filed a patent infringement suit against Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. (“Merck”) on September 16, 2016 in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware. In its suit Sanofi alleges infringement of ten patents. The suit w...
- Sanofi and Verily Announce Diabetes Management Joint Venture (2016-09-12)
– Joshua Riff, M.D Named Chief Executive Officer – – Collaboration established with regional healthcare providers Allegheny Health and Sutter Health Networks – Sanofi and Verily Life Sciences LLC, (formerly Google Life Sciences), an Alphabet company, today...
- Cellectis Reports 2016 2nd Quarter and Half Year Results (2016-09-08)
> First patient dosed in phase 1 clinical trial for UCART19 > UCART 123 manufacturing ongoing > Strong cash position of $300 million1 (€270 million) as of June 30, 2016 > Revenues and other income of $20 million2 (€18 million) in the 2nd quarter of 2016 ...
- Innate Pharma Reports on First Half of 2016 (2016-09-08)
> Cash, cash equivalents and financial assets* for the Company amounted to €243.6m (million euros) as of June 30, 2016 > Company is building foundations to become a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company, with retained co-development and commercialization ri...
- Sanofi Successfully Prices EUR 3 Billion Bond Issue (2016-09-06)
Sanofi announces that it has successfully priced its offering of EUR 3 billion of notes across 3 tranches: > EUR 1.0 billion Fixed Rate Notes, due January 2020, bearing interest at an annual rate of 0.0% > EUR 0.85 billion Fixed Rate Notes, due September 2022...
- Erytech Appoints Allene M. Diaz to Its Board of Directors (2016-09-05)
ERYTECH Pharma (Euronext Paris: ERYP), a French biopharmaceutical company developing ‘tumor starvation’ treatments for acute leukemia and other oncology indications with unmet medical needs, today announced the appointment of Allene M. Diaz to its Board of Director...
- Erytech Pharma Reports Results for First Half of 2016 (2016-09-05)
Conference call and webcast scheduled for Wednesday, September 7th at 3:00 pm CET/9:00 am EDT > Ongoing review by European Medicines Agency (EMA) of Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for GRASPA for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) ...
- Launch of IMI RHAPSODY Project on Type 2 Diabetes (2016-09-05)
RHAPSODY (“Risk Assessment and ProgreSsiOn of DIabetes”), a public private consortium funded by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and EFPIA Companies with contributions from academic institutions, has announced the launch of a project focused on assessing t...
Life-Sciences-France.com is your doorway to the French life sciences!
[LSF] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in France and Monaco.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSF] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)