The French Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in France and Monaco... » read more
- Biophytis Receives €1,1m Innovation Loan from bpifrance (2016-07-29)
BIOPHYTIS (Alternext Paris : ALBPS), a biotechnology company specialized in the development of drug candidates to treat aging diseases, announced that is has received approval of bpifrance for a 1.1 million euros innovation loan to finance the pharmacokinetic trial...
- Onxeo Reports First-Half 2016 Business Update and Financials (2016-07-28)
Expansion of orphan oncology pipeline through acquisition of DNA Therapeutics and lead compound AsiDNA™ Important development milestones on existing assets: > Livatag® Phase III trial in HCC: 80% of patients randomized > First development steps of the new oral...
- Sanofi: FDA Approves Adlyxin for Type 2 Diabetes (2016-07-28)
– Adlyxin™ is approved as Lyxumia® in more than 60 countries – Sanofi announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Adlyxin™ (lixisenatide), a once-daily mealtime GLP-1 receptor agonist injection indicated as an adjunct to diet and ...
- Onxeo Licenses Beleodaq to Pint Pharma in South America (2016-07-27)
> Agreement covering seven South American countries > Onxeo to receive upfront payment, regulatory and commercial milestones, and sales royalties for a total deal value greater than USD 20 million Onxeo S.A. (Euronext Paris, Nasdaq Copenhagen: ONXEO), an in...
- Eurofins Acquires NZ Food Testing Firm AgFirst Bay of Plenty (2016-07-26)
Eurofins Scientific (EUFI.PA), the world leader in food testing supporting the entire food production chain, announces the acquisition of Agfirst Bay of Plenty, a leading fruit maturity testing laboratory in New Zealand. Founded over 20 years ago, AgFirst Bay o...
- Novacyt Announces Half Year 2016 Revenues (2016-07-20)
Novacyt (ALTERNEXT: ALNOV), an international specialist in cancer and infectious disease diagnostics, today announces its unaudited revenues for the six months ending 30 June 2016. Financial highlights > Consolidated Group sales in H1 were €5.0m, representi...
- Neovacs and Stellar Biotechnologies Launch Joint Venture (2016-07-19)
Administrative Board and Management Team Appointed NEOVACS (Alternext Paris: ALNEV) and STELLAR BIOTECHNOLOGIES Inc. (Nasdaq: SBOT) today announced the start of their joint venture company, Neostell SAS, with the holding of its first general assembly. At the m...
- bioMérieux – Second-Quarter 2016 Business Review (2016-07-18)
> Strong growth in sales, up 10.9%, at constant exchange rates and scope of consolidation in the first half of 2016: Sales reached €1,001 million Up 7.2% as reported > Growth continued to be led by the Americas in the second quarter, supported by t...
- Pharnext Lists on Alternext in Paris, Raises €20.9m (2016-07-18)
EnterNext, the Euronext subsidiary dedicated to promoting and growing the market for small and medium-sized companies (SMEs), today welcomed French biotech company Pharnext for its first day of trading on Alternext in Paris. Pharnext is a pioneering pharmaceutic...
- Poxel Closes a €26.5 Million Capital Increase (2016-07-18)
POXEL S.A. (Euronext – POXEL - FR0012432516), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative treatments for type 2 diabetes (“Poxel”, or the “Company”), today announced the closing of a capital increase of 3,400,000 new ordinary shares without...
Life-Sciences-France.com is your doorway to the French life sciences!
[LSF] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in France and Monaco.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSF] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)